Partnership Analyst will serve as the day-to-day CRM Administrator for the Business Development and Partnership Marketing department and will be an integral part of driving the organizations revenue goals forward through analysis and forecasting. This position will manage the on-going execution/training of our CRM tools and be the product leader of our Salesforce driven CRM Platforms. Position will also be responsible for assisting in partner research opportunities and responsible for daily data integrity, standardization, reporting and analytic efforts.
What you’ll do:
- Administer the Corporate Partnerships department’s CRM system – ensuring a streamlined user experience, maintaining asset inventory, and automating repeatable administrative work.
- Support department with CRM onboarding, on-going training, leveraging Salesforce.com, etc.
- Use SQL queries to generate reports and visualizations for upper management that clearly outlines revenue and business opportunities.
- Drive analytical insights, evaluating and identifying areas of opportunity and action to enhance bottom line results.
- Guide inventory evaluation and pricing methodology across all properties.
- Coordinate and fulfill market research requests and build data visualizations that demonstrate overall partnership performance and critical benchmarking metrics to drive Corporate Partnerships sales narrative.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to create fan segmentations that can be shared with Corporate Partners.
- Serve as the liaison with accounting and legal departments to ensure the complete execution of partnership agreements.
- Analyze prospects and buyers to determine insights around best leads and opportunities for the Corporate Partnership sales team.
- Passionate, a self-starter, and have a can-do attitude.
- A team player who is innovative and able to work independently as well as in a collaborative environment.
- Detail-oriented and deadline-driven to produce high-quality, accurate work.
- Able to work under pressure while prioritizing and managing multiple tasks in a high-energy environment.
- Required to work long hours and a flexible schedule, including but not limited to days, nights, mornings, weekends, and holidays.
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business administration, marketing, statistics or finance (Master’s Degree preferred).
- A minimum of 2-4 years of experience in a related role (sports industry preferred but not required).
- Deep understanding of CRM strategy, procedures, and technologies (KORE Software, Salesforce, etc.).
- Strong knowledge of SQL, SAS, Tableau, etc.
- Understanding of research principles, such as survey design, sample size determination, randomization, etc.
- Strong presentation skills with an ability to process research results into actionable data/outcomes.
- Fully vaccinated candidates highly preferred.