As a part of the FC Dallas and Complex Fields parking team, you will work solely when we have events at Toyota Stadium, which consists mostly of evenings and weekends. This position is ideal for those looking for a fun and exciting part time/event-based job. You will enjoy a flexible schedule, a wide variety of events and a great work environment. This is a great opportunity to supplement your income, while also being a part of many exciting events!
Join Team Toyota Stadium! Starting pay is $13.00/hour.
What you’ll Do:
- Greet and thank all arriving and departing guests at Toyota Stadium.
- Direct Toyota Stadium guests to proper parking lots safely and efficiently.
- Direct individuals with special parking passes to proper locations.
- Provide excellent customer service to fans, guests, and employees.
- Operate scanners to efficiently scan parking passes.
- Prevent vehicles from parking without proper authorizations.
- Walks assigned section to check for any safety hazards prior to the opening of the parking lot, immediately reports any issues to the Parking Supervisor.
- Respond to inquiries from guests regarding the facility, rules and regulations.
- Understands all types of parking passes and the locations of all parking lots.
- Act upon all comments/complaints in a prompt, friendly, and respectful manner.
- Maintain flexibility in schedule in order to meet operational event needs.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Fun, outgoing, and eager to become a part of our event experience.
- Genuinely interested in making people feel welcome, using your smile and positive attitude.
- Open to learn, grow, and develop your skills.
- Capable of representing the club in ethical and professional manners.
- Willing to work long hours and a flexible schedule, including but not limited to days, nights, early mornings, weekends, and holidays in different weather conditions.
Skills & Experience
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Able to sell parking passes, while handling cash and parking pass inventory.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and within a team setting.
- Capable of properly communicate over radio.
- Strong communication skills and bilingual (Spanish) skills preferred.