The New Membership Sales Representative will be focused on the objective and responsibility of producing revenue through the sale of season ticket memberships for one of the charter clubs in Major League Soccer.
As a key member of the sales team, you will be prospecting new business opportunities, managing, and reporting weekly on your pipeline of prospects, a continual development of new business leads, prospecting, and communication with our past season ticket buyers along with a commitment to building and growing consumer and business to business relationships, increasing the affinity of our customers and demonstrating a strong commitment to quality and service.
What you’ll Do:
· Meeting or exceeding weekly, monthly, and long-term sales goals in the areas of new season membership sales.
· Prospecting, qualifying, and setting sales appointments at Toyota Stadium.
· Working in harmony with team members and those from other departments within the club.
· Building and fostering beneficial relationships with new business accounts.
· Providing excellent care and quality service to all customers/prospects.
· Working all home matches as a means of prospecting new business opportunities.
· Meeting or exceeding call minimums of 60+ per day, conduct face to face meetings, and stadium tours.
· Assisting management with sales campaigns, events, and activities.
· Opportunities to cultivate and sell other full menu and premium products.
· Other job duties as assigned.
· Goal-oriented, detail-driven, and passionate about sales, specifically professional sports entertainment.
· Able to demonstrate a high level of energy and possess excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills, particularly verbal.
· Willing to work long hours and a flexible schedule, including but not limited to days, nights, mornings, weekends, and holidays.
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
· At least 2 years of Sales experience, preferably within the Sports Industry.
· Bilingual (Spanish) skills are helpful, but not required.