The National Soccer Hall of Fame (NSHOF) is a public-private partnership among FC Dallas, the City of Frisco, Frisco Independent School District and U.S. Soccer Federation. The NSHOF at Toyota Stadium in Frisco, Texas contains two components: The NSHOF Experience and the HOF Club.
The NSHOF Experience is a 19,350-square foot segment of the NSHOF that honors the past, while fully incorporating modern technology of the present and future including virtual reality, gesture technology and interactive digital video boards throughout to celebrate the players, veterans and builders of American soccer that have elevated the sport to where it is today. It features interactive exhibits, iconic soccer memorabilia and serves as the home for Hall of Fame induction ceremonies annually.
What you'll do:
- Greet guests as they enter the Hall of Fame.
- Scan guest’s tickets using electronic scanner upon entrance into Hall of Fame.
- Provide excellent customer service by assisting guests in any way possible and ensuring they have a great experience at the Hall of Fame.
- Interact while assisting and teaching guests on our virtual reality exhibit experiences
- Provide information on all aspects of the Hall of Fame experience
- Create a safe and memorable experience for our guests.
- Positive, friendly, and customer-service oriented.
- Knowledgeable and passionate about U.S. Soccer.
- Responsible, reliable, and able to multitask.
- Able to work a flexible schedule, including but not limited to nights, weekends, and some holidays if needed based on event schedule.
Skills & Experience
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- At least 1-year experience in customer service.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Strong communication skills and Bilingual (Spanish) preferred.