· Greet guests as they enter the Hall of Fame.
· Scan guest’s tickets using electronic scanner upon entrance into Hall of Fame.
· Provide excellent customer service by assisting guests in any way possible and ensuring they have a great experience at the Hall of Fame.
· Interact while assisting and teaching guests on our virtual reality exhibit experiences
· Provide information on all aspects of the Hall of Fame experience
· Create a safe and memorable experience for our guests.
· Must be at least 18 years old
· Knowledge of U.S. soccer
· At least 1-year experience in customer service
· Ability to stand for long periods of time.
· Ability to work nights, weekends and some holidays if needed based on event schedule, part-time status.
· Capable of working in a positive manner with guests of all ages
· An approachable, friendly, enthusiastic personality
· Responsible, reliable and professional work ethic
· Focus and ability to multitask
· Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred