As FC Dallas and Toyota Stadium’s Housekeeping Attendant, you will be responsible for cleaning the stadium in order to promote health and safety while reducing the spread of infection. As a key member of our organization, the housekeeper will follow daily and occasion cleaning including, office areas, hallways, lounges, elevators, stairways, locker rooms, kitchens, restrooms, concourses, soccer fields, and entrances to meet health standards. The Housekeeper will work during FCDALLAS games and other events that occur in the stadium and the Gallagher club.
What you’ll Do:
· Perform any combination of cleaning duties.
· Clean lobbies, lounges, restrooms, corridors, elevators, stairways, locker rooms, and other work areas so that health standards are met.
· Clean rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture, and/or draperies, using vacuum cleaners and/or shampooers.
· Empty wastebaskets, empty and clean ashtrays, and transport other trash and waste to disposal areas.
· Maintain floor cleanliness using brooms, mops, and/or powered scrubbing and waxing machines.
· Dust and polish furniture and equipment.
· Keep storage areas and carts well-stocked, clean, and tidy. Polish accessories and metalwork such as fixtures and fittings.
· Remove debris from concourses, sidewalks, and playing fields.
· Replenish supplies such as chemicals, paper goods, and bathroom items and keep supervisor informed of need.
· Load washing machines and fold dried items.
· Wash windows, walls, ceilings, partitions, and woodwork, waxing and polishing, as necessary.
· Request repair services and wait for repair workers to arrive.
· Disinfect equipment and supplies, using germicides.
· Dust window blinds, sills, furniture, and electronics.
· Move and arrange furniture.
· Observe precautions required to protect self and guest property and report damage, theft, and found articles to supervisors.
· Prepare work areas prior to events and arrange equipment, and furniture for fun.
· Any other tasks as assigned by supervisor or manager.
· Capable of standing for long periods of time.
· Able to work in all outdoor weather conditions to include extreme heat, cold, and rain.
· Willing to work a flexible schedule, including but not limited to days, nights, mornings, weekends, and holidays.
· Strong communication skills and bilingual (Spanish) skills a plus.
· Previous experience in stadium or entertainment/event services preferred.
· Ability to stand for long periods of time in outdoor weather conditions to include extreme cold or heat.
· Must be at least 18 years old.