FC Dallas and Toyota stadium/soccer center are looking for individuals to work on an as needed basis during the 2018 event season. The Set Up event team will be responsible for the set-up and tear down of all of the equipment requests and stadium set up, for events held at Toyota Stadium and Soccer Center; including tables, chairs, tents, staging equipment, barricades, field equipment and other related elements.
· Perform all tasks involved in the production of FC Dallas and Toyota Stadium events. This includes lifting, carrying, set-up and tear down of entire event.
· Practice safe work habits to ensure production is as efficient and safe as possible.
· Must be able to work nights, weekends and holidays based on event schedule.
· Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
· Previous experience in Event Operations or a warehouse or with manual labor is a plus.
· Fork lift certified is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
· Work varying shifts, to include nights, weekends and holidays.
· Work outdoors in varying weather conditions to include extreme heat or cold.
· Perform heavy manual labor
· Effectively handle lifting of various objects weighing in excess of 80 lbs with assistance from other members of the team.
· Operate various types of tools and equipment safely and efficiently.
· Establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, other agencies and the public.
· Follow written and verbal instructions
· Communicate effectively
· Provide excellent customer service and Interact with Fans to ensure they are enjoying their experience.