FC Dallas Soccer & Toyota Stadium are looking for fun, customer service oriented people to work in our Box Office during our upcoming seasons. The purpose of each box office ticket clerk is to assist fans at the ticket windows with purchasing of tickets to FC Dallas/Toyota Stadium events. This is a part time position and the schedule is based around the events held at Toyota Stadium. The box office ticket clerks are responsible for providing exceptional customer service to each fan.
• Selling day of game tickets to customers using Veritix Box Office program.
• Processing customer ticket orders.
• Accepting payment and make change for ticket purchases.
• Answering customer’s questions concerning location and price of tickets /seats.
• Balancing cash and receipt drawer with manager at the end of shift.
• Providing Will Call tickets to customers after verifying customer identification
• Using knowledge of Toyota Stadium seating and Flashseats program in order to effectively meet the needs of customers.
• Providing exceptional customer service while handling customer transactions. Must be prepared to answer question pertaining to ticket process, stadium policies, stadium layout, and event details.
• Previous customer service and cash handling experience.
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as department manual or written instructions.
• Proficient computer skills and ability to learn new programs and systems.
• Ability to speak effectively with customers of all backgrounds.
• Must be able to work with minimum amount of supervision under stressful conditions.
• Able to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
• Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus but not required.