As the FC Dallas Youth Juniors Coordinator, you will provide administrative and operational support for the FC Dallas Youth Juniors program and seasonal camps. The Juniors Coordinator will report to the Director of Junior Player Development.
What you’ll Do:
· Overall understanding of local youth soccer market, structure and how our structure applies to it and functions
· Administrative and clerical duties including but not limited to registration paperwork, team and player financials.
· Provide customer service to parents, coaches, and managers
· Liaison between youth soccer associations and leagues
· Creation of forms and data base management
· Support seasonal outdoor camps by providing administrative and operational support to ensure all aspects of camp run effectively and efficiently
· Assist with youth development initiatives as requested including tryouts, uniforms, college programs, combines, tournaments, or other as directed
· This position will require flexible hours to include some evenings. May be required to work weekends and game days as needed
· Perform other duties as assigned
· Fun, problem-solver, and have a strong work ethic.
· Detail-oriented and efficiently organized.
· Proactive and able to work under pressure while prioritizing and managing multiple tasks in a high-energy environment.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office, including Excel and Word.
· Able to provide helpful and courteous customer service
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
· 1 or more years’ of experience in Sports Industry or administration field preferred.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Bilingual English and Spanish preferred.