FC Dallas and Toyota Stadium have created a unique hands on experience for students looking to gain experience in the Sports, Marketing, and Entertainment industry.
We are looking for bright, passionate, hard-working students to be a part of our team through our internship program.
All internships for FC Dallas and Toyota Stadium & Soccer Center are unpaid internships, and must be used to receive college credit from an accredited university. The internships allow the individual to gain valuable experience with a professional organization for their future in the sports, entertainment and marketing industry. All candidate hours can be flexible to accommodate with your school or work schedule. Some nights, weekends, and holidays will be required.
Position Overview: The FC Dallas Ticket Operations Internship was designed to give college students the opportunity to develop valuable skills and gain firsthand experience in the professional sports industry. During the Internship program, participants will be supervised by the Ticket Operations Director and Box Office Manager for FC Dallas and Toyota Stadium. The intern will learn all aspects of the coordination and administration of Ticket Operations, Box Office, and Game Day Operations. This internship is designed for college students who are interested in pursuing a ticket or event operations career in the sports industry.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Assisting with daily correspondence to FC Dallas and Toyota Stadium guests
· Assisting in any ticketed concerts, special events, and promotions held at Toyota Stadium
· Assisting in order processing and fulfillment of all FC Dallas and Toyota Stadium Events
· Assisting with game and event ticket reports
· Administrative office duties including filing, organizing, data entry and mailing
· Assisting in planning and implementing special marketing events and promotions
· Working closely with membership services and sales staff to fulfill orders
· Assisting with sales and ticket usage reports
· Assisting with ticket sales activities and events
· All other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Requirements