FC Dallas and Toyota Stadium have created a unique hands on experience for students looking to gain experience in the Sports, Marketing, and Entertainment industry.
We are looking for bright, passionate, hard-working students to be a part of our team through our internship program.
All internships for FC Dallas and Toyota Stadium & Soccer Center are unpaid internships, and must be used to receive college credit from an accredited university. Qualifications:
The internships allow the individual to gain valuable experience with a professional organization for their future in the sports, entertainment and marketing industry. All candidate hours can be flexible to accommodate with your school or work schedule. Some nights, weekends, and holidays will be required.
Position Overview: The Media Services/Public Relations internship is ideal for a college student with an interest in public relations and has knowledge of FC Dallas and Major League Soccer.
· Assist with FC Dallas and North Texas Soccer Club game day operations.
o Including: Game notes, press box set up, credential process, match recaps
o MATCH DAY AVAILABILITY IS A MUST
· Assist media with statistical questions, player interview requests, etc.
· Assist in writing press releases and develop story lines.
· Assist in coverage of North Texas Soccer Club and FCD Academy and other games at Toyota Stadium.
· Assist with providing stories and content for FCDallas.com.
· Attend and observe FC Dallas practices.
· May involve taking photos and shooting video.
· All other duties as assigned.
· Must be an active college student and receive college credit.
· Students that are bilingual in Spanish are preferred, but not necessary.
· Previous experience with press releases and game notes is preferred, but not necessary.
· Must be able to work at least 2 days a week in the office and game days, plus some nights and weekends for events held at Toyota Stadium.
· Working knowledge of InDesign is a plus.