The Frisco Bowl, based in Frisco, Texas, began in 2017 with the mission of generating tourism for the North Texas area through an annual football game and supporting events. The Frisco Bowl is now accepting applications from candidates for its 2020 Marketing/Digital Media Internship. The Frisco Bowl and Toyota Stadium have created a unique hands on experience for students looking to gain experience in the Sports, Marketing and Entertainment industry. We are looking for bright, passionate, hard-working students to be a part of our team through our internship program. Individuals will not be considered for a Frisco Bowl Internship position until an online employment application is completed.
All internships for the Frisco Bowl and the Toyota Stadium & Soccer Center are unpaid internships, and must be used to receive college credit from an accredited university. The internships allow the individual to gain valuable experience with a professional organization for their future in the sports industry. All candidates’ hours can be flexible to accommodate with your school or work schedule. Some nights, weekends, and holidays may be required.
The Frisco Bowl is looking for a Marketing/Digital Media Intern to assist the team with marketing and social media initiatives to promote the bowl game and increase brand awareness. The intern will report to the Executive Director and assist with day to day objectives of the bowl game.
· Detailed and hands-on operations within the Marketing Department
· Assist in the development of marketing strategies to increase overall brand awareness of Frisco Bowl and its events
· Marketing and promotional efforts such as: advertising, marketing communications and promotions.
· Conceptualize, capture and execute multimedia projects for online, social media, games, in-stadium presentation and more
· Assist with creation of media items including TV, Radio, Print and Digital
· Assist in coordinating Frisco Bowl’s marketing research projects
· Assist in coordinating Frisco Bowl’s social media exposure
· Assist in creation and execution of in-game script, promotions and entertainment
· Assist in development and execution of all community promotions
· Assist in the coordination of Frisco Bowl promotions team
· Oversee web and social media content for the Frisco Bowl to include relevant content
· The scheduling and organization of logistics and implementation during promotions
· Assist with researching, ordering and managing inventory of promotional giveaway items
· Assist in promotions as related to the various Frisco Bowl marketing activities
· Assist with creation of recap books of all media, collateral and licensing items
· Pursuing a degree and/or career in Sports Marketing
· Pursuing a degree and/or career in Digital Media, Marketing or Public Relations
· Proficiency in MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint are a must
· Strong computer skills including Adobe Photoshop, social media, other networking sites, writing, editing and typing skills
· Excellent communications skills
· Dynamic and confident personality
· Ability to handle multiple priorities and simultaneous projects
· Ability to work independently as well as in team environment
· Must be able to work a flexible schedule to include some nights, weekends and holidays based on event schedule
· Must be an active college student
· Must receive college credit for internship with our company
Note: Preferred commitment of 40 hours a week consistent with academic demands/schedule.
Review of applications will continue until position(s) is/are filled. The Internship Program is UNPAID. The Frisco Bowl policy requires that all persons interested in employment complete an application through the Frisco Bowl’s online process for a position which has been advertised or posted and for which they are qualified. A resume alone is not sufficient to consider an individual as an applicant.
The Frisco Bowl is an Equal Opportunity Employer