The Retail Sales Associate will be primarily responsible for providing first rate retail experience at all retail locations throughout Toyota Stadium. This is a part time position and is based around the events held at the stadium, complex and facility. The Retail Sales Associate may also assist in the FC Dallas Team Store or Soccer 90 when needed.
· Ensure that each customer receives outstanding service.
· Provide a friendly, clean, and well- maintained shopping environment
· Assist customers in all aspects of the retail purchasing process: from product selection to checkout.
· Maintain solid product knowledge and an awareness of all promotions and advertisements.
· Perform cashier functions by utilizing the retail Point-of-Sale workstations.
· Assist with set-up operation and close-out at all retail locations in Toyota Stadium.
· Assist in receiving and tagging merchandise shipments.
· Communicate customer requests to management.
· Participate in seasonal inventory counts.
· Any other tasks as assigned from time to time by any manager or supervisor
· Must be at least 18 years old
· Must be able to work a flexible schedule to include nights, weekends and some holidays.
· Must be able to lift up to 25lbs.
· Able to stand for 6 hours or more.
· Able to work in a fast-paced environment
· Able to work in a crowded environment.
· Able to work in all outdoor weather conditions to include, extreme heat, cold and rain.
· Friendly, energetic, team player
· Good communication and interpersonal skills.
· Retail experience a plus.
· Proficiency in other languages a plus.