As a of Day of Event Box Office Specialist with FC Dallas & Toyota Stadium, you will work closely with our Ticket Operations team. The purpose of each box office specialist is to assist fans at the ticket windows with purchasing of tickets to FC Dallas and Toyota Stadium events. This is a part time position, and the schedule is based around the events held at Toyota Stadium. The box office specialists are responsible for providing exceptional customer service to each fan.
What you’ll Do:
· Selling day of game tickets to customers using Veritix Box Office program.
· Processing customer ticket orders.
· Accepting payment and make change for ticket purchases.
· Answering customer’s questions concerning location and price of tickets /seats.
· Balancing cash and receipt drawer with manager at the end of shift.
· Providing Will Call tickets to customers after verifying customer identification.
· Using knowledge of Toyota Stadium seating and Flashseats program in order to effectively meet the needs of customers.
· Providing exceptional customer service while handling customer transactions.
· Must be prepared to answer question pertaining to ticket process, stadium policies, stadium layout, and event details.
· Fun, outgoing, and customer service oriented.
· Able to effectively communicate with customers of all backgrounds.
· Proficient with various computer skills and want to learn new programs and/or systems.
· Capable of reading and interpreting documents such as department manuals or written instructions.
· Willing to work long hours and a flexible schedule, including but not limited to days, nights, mornings, weekends, and holidays.
· Must be at least 18 years old.
· Previous customer service and cash handling experience.
· Able to work with minimum amount of supervision under stressful conditions.
· Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus.