Toyota Stadium and Soccer Center is a first-of-its-kind facility located in Frisco, Texas. The complex features two major components: a 20,000 seat, state-of-the-art pro stadium immediately adjacent to a sports park with 17 championship-quality sports/soccer fields. Toyota Soccer Center is in use over 300 days per year, showcasing a wide variety of local, regional, national and international events. Toyota Stadium is home of the National Soccer Hall of Fame.
We are looking for a dependable full-time employee to assist in day-to-day maintenance of our complex.
Job Duties include but are not limited to:
· Assist in keeping Toyota Stadium and Soccer Complex tidy, organized and safe.
· Maintaining Toyota Stadium and Soccer Complex staging area by working neatly and organized
· Assist with site set up of plant materials.
· Assist with keeping Toyota Stadium and Soccer Complex landscape maintained by mowing, edging, blowing, etc.
· Assist with the set up and tear down of Terra floor for concerts and other events.
· Assist with field preparation for soccer games, soccer tournaments, NCAA events and other events held on the complex.
-1 year experience required in landscaping, grounds maintenance.
· Ability to work on a team to accomplish common goals.
· Ability to demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness in quality of work.
· Ability to meet productivity standards and complete work in a timely manner.
· Ability to consistently be at work on time, follow instructions, respond to management directions, commit to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals and complete necessary tasks.
· Ability to work in various positions, including but not limited to, stooping, standing, bending over, sitting, kneeling and squatting for extended periods of time.
· Ability to lift 50 pounds of weight frequently throughout assigned workday.
· Ability to work in various degrees of outdoor weather conditions, including but not limited to extreme heat, cold, or rain.