As FC Dallas’ Retail Sales Associate, you will be responsible for providing first rate shopping experience at all locations throughout Toyota Stadium. This is a part time/as-needed position and is based around the events held at the stadium, complex and facility. The Retail Sales Associate may also assist in the FC Dallas Fan Shop or Soccer 90 (full-service soccer specialty store) when necessary. You will enjoy a flexible schedule, a wide variety of events and a great work environment!
What you’ll Do:
· Greet guests as they enter Toyota Stadium.
· Ensure that each customer receives outstanding service.
· Provide a friendly, clean, and well- maintained shopping environment
· Assist customers in all aspects of the retail purchasing process: from product selection to checkout.
· Maintain solid product knowledge and an awareness of all promotions and advertisements.
· Perform cashier functions by utilizing the retail Point-of-Sale workstations.
· Set-up operation and close-out at all retail locations in Toyota Stadium.
· Receive and tag merchandise shipments as they arrive.
· Communicate customer requests to management.
· Participate in seasonal inventory counts.
· Any other tasks as assigned from time to time by any manager or supervisor
· Friendly, energetic, and a team player
· Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment, while maintaining excellent customer service
· Capable of representing the club in ethical and professional manners
· Willing to work long hours and a flexible schedule, including but not limited to days, nights, mornings, weekends, and holidays in all weather conditions
· Retail experience a plus.
· Strong communication skills and proficient in other languages a plus.
· Ability to stand for a long period of time (6 hours+).
· Must be able to lift up to 25lbs.
· Able to work in a crowded environment, keeping in mind we operate under CDC guidelines.